• Provide facilities, utilities, and engineering services necessary to support and sustain soldiers and their families.
• Support ceremonial events in harmony with the environmental and our natural resources.
• Provide facilities within our allocated resources that will allow the ability to execute and carry out organizational missions.
• Continuously strive to improve our: workforce, daily processes, and craftsmanship to enhance our ability to provide exceptional services to our customers.
• Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall’s most efficient and professional Customer Service Organization.
• Be the best facilities management and maintenance organization in the National Capital Region District.
• Be the preeminent Public Works Organization in the Army.
• Develop and retain the best leaders and most professional workforce to accomplish Army Goals and objectives.
• Optimize resources and employ innovative means to provide premier facilities and quality services.
• Be a streamlined, agile organization that is customer-focused and results driven in support of current and future missions.
• Build and sustain a state of the art infrastructure to support readiness and mission execution and enhance well-being of the military community.
The U.S Army announces a 30 day public review and comment period for the Draft Programmatic Environmental Assessment (PEA) of the Real Property Master Plan for Joint Base Myer Henderson Hall. The public comment period runs from July 27, 2012 to August 26, 2012. The public may review the draft PEA at the following locations:
• Court House Plaza Library, 2100 Clarendon Boulevard, 1st Floor, Main Lobby, Arlington, VA 22201.
• Arlington County Public Library,1015 North Quincy Street, Arlington, VA 22201.
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Public Library, 901 G Street NW, #400, Washington D.C 20001.
• Southwest Nieghborhood Library, 900 Wesley Place, SW, Washington D.C 20024.
105 Fenton Circle
Fort Myer, VA 22211-1326
Office of the Director
Principal staff officer for organization,control and accomplishment of installation engineering
and environmental activities.
Business Operations Integration Division
DPW work reception, work management and scheduling, customer service, business engineering, resource management, programming, budgeting, cost reporting, and administrative and personnel management support for the directorate.
Engineering operations, which include design and engineering services, programming of major and minor construction projects and space management.
Master Planning Division
Oversees the planning and development of future engineering and construction projects, working closely with the Real Property Planning Board. Oversees Real Property Management for the Fort Myer Military Community.
Operations and Maintenance Division
The maintenance, repair, minor construction and renovations of the installation's infrastructure to include buildings, roads and grounds and utility support and services; pest control services; the energy management and conservation program; utility payments.
The DPW Work Management Branch
Customer Service Office Hours
have been modified.
The hours for walk in assistance with Work Orders will be as follows:
Monday through Wednesday & Friday
0900 to 1130 hours
Monday through Friday
1200 to 1400 hours
closed for training
This change does not affect submission of Service Orders.
Service Orders will continue to be taken from 0730-1600 by calling 703-696-3263.
For Holidays & after duty emergencies, the phone number automatically transfers to the Fire Department at Fort Myer for assistance.